Monday, August 12, 2019

Betting: August 13th (LPL)

LPL Summer 2019 - Week 11 Day 2


I think Rogue Warriors are pretty firmly a tier better than the true bottom dwellers in the LPL like Vici and OMG and while it looks kind of weird to feel confident about the 2-0 here I actually do think Rogue Warriors will sweep. They managed to take a game off WE in a must win scenario, whooped on JDG straight up, took a game off the new look Dominus, and defeated a somewhat surging LGD 2-1 in some of their most recent matches. Vici have won a game against a good team in back to back series now with new stud top laner Cube doing a lot of the heavy lifting but they've announced Chelzi will be starting tomorrow. Holder should have a field day. I did pretty well betting the bottom tier teams in every region over the past two years and this is one of those few spots that I think one of these teams is better than their record (RW) while the other has a record that accurately portrays their level (Vici).

Spread: Rogue Warriors -1.5 maps @ +114 (2 units)


I know it's Invictus, and I know they're starting Leyan at jungle again, and I know it's late summer LPL, and I know this looks like the exact spot where IG "must win" and they still slack off, and I know LGD have been looking better recently.... but I'm taking the IG -1.5 here. IG actually looked pretty good outside of that weird breakdown in game three against RNG this weekend and that was also with Leyan playing. They even managed to roll over RNG in one of the games and remain competitive without losing their aggressive, skirmish heavy stylings. IG actually looked closer to themselves with a non-top lane sub for the first time in maybe ever. I also think people are bit too overhyped on LGD. Just because they've improved doesn't mean this is a good team. IG also need this win to secure their playoff spot so I fully expect them to be motivated and driven to win this (... I know I've been burned on this). LGD are ripe for a back to reality moment to me. Garvey and Bademan are super risky players that haven't been punished nearly as much as I think they could be and IG are just the type of team to do that.

Spread: Invictus -1.5 maps @ -200 (3 units)

O/U: Map 1 UNDER 31:00 @ -118 (1 unit)


O/U: Map 2 UNDER 31:00 @ -118 (1 unit)


---------------

Parlays:

Parlay (2):  Invictus -1.5 + Rogue Warriors ML @ +107 (2 units)

Parlay (2): Invictus -1.5 + Rogue Warriors -1.5 @ +221 (1.5 units)

No comments:

Post a Comment