Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Betting: February 28th (LCK)

LCK Spring 2019 W6D1:


I've said it a ton already this season but I just can't see Afreeca being this bad. IF there's any momentum for them to gain it's over their past few matches. The question here is whether or not you see them as a team that can improve steadily over the rest of the season or one that's just going to struggle. I for one think that they'll improve. After all they can't really get much worse than they've been with players this caliber.

Sandbox are sort of trending slightly down from their red hot start but to me this is still a playoff team and even with some regression will likely end up in the top four or five teams and perhaps higher. Sandbox are just built for the game right now and even if there's some degree of teams "figuring them out" I still think this is just a good roster.

The metrics will tell you Sandbox all the way here. They dominate almost every statistic mostly because they've been winning and their rate stats have also been better. What we need to ask ourselves is how much do we factor in strategy/matchups, momentum, and potential improvement for Afreeca here. I really think Afreeca will improve but I'm not going to overreact and take them outright here. -208 is too rich for the +1.5 but I do like a small wager on both the over 2.5 maps and exact Sandbox 2-1 @ +228. I actually think Afreeca can take a game here. Side choice, ridiculous solo lanes and a bot lane that I think should be able to manage Joker's antics give me some hope that Afreeca can take one  here. If you don't like anything about Afreeca the bet is -1.5 at a nice +156 but I'm going to go light on the dogs in this instance.

(bets removed by book ;0)


This one is pretty simple. Great value if you see literally any signs of life AT ALL from Jin Air but I'm just not seeing it. I'll throw the -1.5 in a parlay but that's about it. Maybe the subs can do something for Jin Air if they are given a shot? I don't see it....

No wager

Parlay (2): Sandbox ML + DAMWON -1.5 maps @ -105 (0.5 units)

-----------------------------------------------------

Going to put a little Easter egg pick here and spoil one of tomorrows picks for my avid readers to jump on. I'm going to putting a full five unit hammer wager on RNG -1.5 maps @ -120 to beat Team WE on Friday. Team WE sucks. Period. This line is grossly inaccurate because they won a few matches against bad teams back to back. DON'T FALL FOR IT THIS TEAM IS BAD. More tomorrow.

Handicapped: Royal Never Give Up -1.5 maps @ -120 
(5 UNITS PICK OF THE WEEK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment