Sunday, February 24, 2019

Betting: February 25th (LPL)

LPL Spring 2019 W5D6:


I don't feel strongly enough to fire on either of these teams. They're both in the bottom tier of LPL teams for me. If you're looking for a reason one way or the other I think LGD have had higher ceilings and are probably the slightly stronger team but it's mostly just based on one win and the fact that I really think WE are just a mess and look like they're playing solo queue every game. I'm passing on this one with a slight lean to LGD.

No wager (slight lean to LGD)


I still think Suning haven't realized their potential but will. Unfortunately they ran into the EDG buzzsaw who look like one of the best teams in the league right now but they also had a weird loss to Rogue Warriors. The close one against FunPlus was relieving as I believe them to be a good team as well. Invictus haven't exactly been completely themselves either but I actually feel relatively confident in Invictus 2-0ing this with Suning in their current state. I know a lot of people don't like betting IG -1.5 since they frequently punt games to all sorts of teams but I do think Suning are still figuring things out and it'll take another few weeks, and likely some matches against weaker opposition, before they really hit their stride. 

Handicapped: Invictus -1.5 maps @ -125 (1 unit)

No comments:

Post a Comment