Sunday, February 16, 2020

February 17th: LCS

February 16th Recap:

LCK: 2 - 0 (+1.65 units)
LCS: 3 - 0 (+3.58 units)
Parlays: +2.43 units

TOTAL: 5 - 0 (+7.66 units)

Another outstanding Sunday. Apparently that's our day as our Sunday/Monday last week was excellent too.

So what exactly did we do right? For the most part just stuck to value when we saw it but the round robin parlay idea was based on the fact I thought every single dog was mispriced on this slate and I thought there was a good chance two out of the three would win, which is all we needed to cash that round robin at the odds we had involved. I don't know if there's any correlation for our Sunday's or if there is just overreaction or what but we're killin it so let's just stick to value when we see it and grind this out over the year like we're supposed to.

-------------------------

(all lines are from Nitrogen unless stated otherwise)


LCS (North America)
Week 4 - Day 3

100 Thieves -102 vs FlyQuest -141
Cloud 9 -369 vs Evil Geniuses +246

I have a feeling when I check back tomorrow on this that this FlyQuest number will be inflated due to the win today. I actually think FlyQuest, while not an elite team, are playing pretty well and have the right idea of what to do on this patch. They're a better team than I ever imagined they'd be. 100 Thieves are... well they're not terrible. I actually think, believe it or not, that FlyQuest are the value at this number. This should probably be slightly higher than a 60-40 and the only reason I say that is because I like the way FlyQuest is drafting for the current state of the game and the opposite for 100 Thieves. I don't give too many teams the respect of higher than 60-40 in a 50-50 type metagame but FlyQuest are pushing all the right buttons, plus I think we could potentially find a middle spot depending on how inflated this number gets tomorrow. I'm going to get in on FlyQuest right now.

Moneyline: FlyQuest -125 (1.25 units)(5Dimes)

Cloud 9 look far and away like the best team in North America, frankly they look like an excellent team comapred to pretty much anywhere right now. I can't help but think they're due for a bit of a let down and Evil Geniuses have the type of aggressive stance on the game that can blow a game open, even if they tend to punt a lead sometimes. You need to match aggression with aggression and I think Evil Geniuses have the horses and style to do that. This should probably be closer to something like -175 or -200 range. Give me EG at the tasty number to take this on Monday night.

Moneyline: Evil Geniuses +310 (0.5 units)(5Dimes)


--------------------

Parlays:

none for now

No comments:

Post a Comment