Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Betting: January 17th (LCK)

LCK Spring 2019 - January 17th Schedule:


I actually think KT are somehow going to be underrated here and as I wrote in my power rankings I think Hanwha don't quite look the same to me this year and it would take a lot for them to make a playoff run unlike last year where I thought they had a lot of promise. Lava is going to have his work cut out for him against BDD. HLE rely a lot on Lava and with him preoccupied with one of the worlds' best I'm not sure he can solo carry this one. I think we're getting the right line here I just feel strongly that KT are going to make quick work of HLE here.

Handicapped: KT Rolster -1.5 maps @ -111 (3 units)

Prop: Map 1 UNDER 33:00 @ -114 (1 unit)

Prop: Map 2 UNDER 33:00 @ -114 (1 unit)

-----------------------------------------------------


As you may have read I think Griffin are going to end up the best team in the world this year or damn close to it barring a disaster for a lot of reasons but I also think Kingzone are going to be underrated because of the names that lost. Rascal and Cuzz are a lot better than they're being given credit for and I think there is a reasonable chance Kingzone steal at least a game here. 

Handicapped: Kingzone +1.5 maps @ +160 (0.5 units)

No comments:

Post a Comment