Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Betting: January 16th (LCK, LPL)

LCK Spring 2019 January 16th Schedule:


First day of LCK Spring is unfortunately only one interesting game in my opinion. SK Telecom are going to roflstomp this matchup. I have Jin Air as one of the worst teams in the league and SKT as S Tier along with Griffin. SKT's new quick strike style is going to tear apart this Jin Air team that's severely lacking in individual playmakers. I'm not touching this handicap at -370 but I did get in on the UNDER 32:00 before it was taken off the board. Keep an eye out.

As a side note, I'm not treating the "history" between these two orgs with the same respect this season these are two relatively brand new teams and I just think one is way stronger than the other.

Prop: Map 1 UNDER 32:00 @ -116 (1.5 units)

Prop: Map 2 UNDER 32:00 @ -116 (1.5 units)

-----------------------------------------------------------



This matchup actually intrigues me quite a bit. In my Pre-Season Power Rankings I had these two teams battling for the last playoff spot but I also thought that maybe Gen.G would have a slow start as they build synergy with this new roster. We didn't really get to see these two face off in Kespa Cup but as I've mentioned I don't like to put too much stock into that tournament. To me Gen.G looked a bit sharper but that's not to say DAMWON looked bad. They upset SKT and then ran into the Griffin buzzsaw so it's hard to really judge where this team is going to be.

Feels like a 2-1 DAMWON victory to me but this could go either way. Either team could be flat or have a wrong read on the meta game or both teams could look sharp and on point. I'm really not sure. Considering how I ranked these two in my Pre-Season Rankings I should take Gen.G here but I also think they might start off a bit slower. I like the DAMWON moneyline for just half a unit.

Moneyline: DAMWON +133 (0.5 units)

------------------------------------------------

LPL Spring 2019 January 16th Schedule:


I can't really get a good read on this Vici team but they can't really be much worse than last season. Suning on the other hand was solid last year and seems to be much improved and could even contend for a Top 4 spot in the LPL. Because of the odds here and the unknown I'll be staying away from a side but I like the UNDER 30:00 in the LPL with heavy favorites like this for a unit each map.

Prop: Map 1 UNDER 30:00 @ -114 (1 unit)

Prop: Map 2 UNDER 30:00 @ -114  (1 unit)

-----------------------------------------------------------------



This looks like the easiest money but OMG are at home AND always tend to play IG tough. I also think OMG are an improved organization this year and won't be one of the bottom dwellers in the LPL anymore. They actually finished the season on a positive note in the second half of LPL Summer (roasting me for a ton of money in the process). The +1.5 and Over 2.5 maps are both potential value selections but I don't feel strongly enough to place a wager here. I also think 29:00 is a bit too low for the under. At 30:00 I may have fired but if I think this ends up being a series I'm just going to stay away altogether.

No Wagers (slight lean to OVER 2.5 @ +307)

No comments:

Post a Comment